Jeff,
We're making good progress. Back-links are being accumulated for your site and it's beginning to surface in the search results. Your position is still quite low (page 5 is the highest I saw it while I was working on it yesterday, but it's on page 12 today) but that's a natural state for brand new sites. I was actually quite pleased to see it rise up to page five on one of the terms I've targeted.
Your ActiveRain blog was on page one for PGA National Real Estate last night, but as expected with new posts from AR, it moved to page two. If you really like that post, we can optimize it with some back-links and probably push it back onto page one.
AR Post
15. Real Estate Blog - Secret Charm | PGA National Properties
Jan 2, 2010 ... Your dream in a resort living setting. A warm sun and cool breeze. A day on the green. Your new home awaits in this secluded paradise, ...
For PGA National, below are the top keywords searched and their competition. You can see that PGA National real estate is the prize keyword followed by the others. Competition is very low. That's part of why http://cthehome.com/pga is ranking ahead but as your back-links accumulate for your site that will be a temporary condition.
I want to point out
No comments:
Post a Comment